Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Out & About


I'm just popping in to let you know I haven't died, it just felt like it! I've been away on business and glad to be finally home. If you haven't figured it out from the photo, I've been to the desert and I have to say, 3 weeks was enough for me. How'd the Jews do it for 40 years?! Remarkably I was not inspired to knit much in the balmy 110 degree heat but I did my best. The teddy bear is done but her little Fair Isle sweater is still a dream in my mind's eye.

I hope you're enjoying the Autumnal chill in the air and looking forward to Halloween. What's everyone dressing up as this year? I accepted an invitation to a Halloween party, my first in 30 years. Don't ask me why, I hate Halloween...except for the chocolate.

Welcome Will & Robert to the follower's list. They're both knitters and Men Who Knit Junkies, need I say more!

No comments: