Friday, February 8, 2008

A Little Action in Florida!


Sweater Action that is! I finally finished the baby sweater started last year. I decided that it had to be completed if the child would ever have a chance to wear it. It was knit for a 12-month size and it was started almost a year ago ... so you do the math!

The pattern was very simple. It was an all knit stitch but I'd never carried a color from row to row and learned a little something about it. It's a bitch when you go to put the garment together. In the end, I sent it to the finisher and even she couldn't perfect all of my carry mistakes. But in the end, I loved the color mix and the buttons were the perfect find. They're tiny little airplanes in the exact colors of the yarn. I love when that happens!

An FO and two posts in a week - a new knitguyla milestone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG could that be any cuter? Too sweet.

IamKnitGuy said...

Thanks, and Colin looks so cute in it. That's really the best part of knitting!