Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Drive by Posting....

Edit: I thought the photo from earlier today of my one sock looked sort of lonely so I decided to pop back on and update the photo! Yes, we have a pair! Outstanding if I do say so myself!


Had to show you the latest. I really like the mock rib and I love the colors of this yarn. It's courtesy of the Men's Fall Knitting Retreat and Scout's Swag. I won it in the giveaway. This girl makes some nice yarn, I tell ya! I love the mock rib so much more than the stockinette, it's so much more ... finished! That's it, I have to try to make the other one before I forget how I did it! Yes, I know, toes are still evading me but I'll figure it out with Harry's help later this month!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Yep, toe or no toe, that's definitely a sock!

EL said...

Well done!!
They look great & I love the colours.

Kyle William said...

I love the mock rib and I was able to ge my machine to do mock rib... the thing that sends me into fits is when I attempt to use the ribber! Perhaps I should take your posts as inspiration and work on getting the mock rib socks down really good before moving forward with ribbing too... hmmmmmm :)

love these socks... that yarn is gorgeous!