Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bonus, I still have Eyebrows!

Had a blast today! My cousin and I had a little outing to a local glass blowing studio. We took an introductory class to make wine goblets. Well, we didn't actually make the goblets but instead, just the stems. I'm rather proud of my very, misshapen glass stem but alas, it's still in the kiln (so no photos yet). Instead, here's a video from another customer of the studio highlighting our amazing instructor Josh! This is something I definitely want to learn more about.

Thanks for the gift L!



1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm so glad you still have eyebrows! Because if you didn't have any...well that would be just plain weird looking.

And I remember I watched one of those 'How it's made' kinda shows on glass blowing one time. It was really cool! But looks way too hot and dangerous for someone as accident prone as I am. I would most likely inhale in heat/glass/anything else dangerous into my lungs somehow. :p

And don't forget to show us your 'stem'!!!