Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick post while we prepare for Tropical Storm Fay!

So a friend from L.A. calls me the other night. The highlights...

Me: Hello
Jane: Hey, it's Jane.
Me: Oh my god, I haven't heard from you in forever. What's new?
Jane: So much has changed, I'm getting divorced, lost 40 lbs., adopted a wheat-free, gluten free diet and came to the conclusion that I'm a lesbian.
Me: pause ... What's gluten?

So my friends, we welcome another sister into the brethren!

And yes, The Golden Girls are truly universal, there's a YouTube clip for any occasion!

2 comments:

Edward said...

OMG...I love that episode! I am a Golden Girls fan since day one.

IamKnitGuy said...

Couldn't agree more! I always loved it! I understand that Lifetime is giving it up but Hallmark has picked it up. I hope they air it at a less un-godly hour than 1AM!