Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey all! I finally got a photo of the cowl. It's unblocked and probably never will be so I figured I'd post it before 3 months elapse. I actually love the off-centered buttonband because when I wear it, the bottom edge flares out and it doesn't creep up - bonus! I tried to get a photo of it on my neck but we're au naturale at hookedontheneedle today -- off from work, pj's, sans shave and pool/hat hair. Not a good look for blog photos!


In the comments...

Garret, I am not easily offended, be yourself! And Krystal, everyone should knit with Madeline Tosh yarn. We are going to have to get you to a fiber festival so you can fondle some amazing yarns. In the meantime, I hope you like the green skein because it's my gift to you! Let's call it ... Random Acts of Generosity day at casa IamKnitGuy! PM me your snail mail (over on Rav) and I'll send it to you but you have to promise to make something grand and post plenty of pictures!

Next up...Koolhaus in the red Cascade posted earlier! I know how to cable but I've never done a project with them. Let's see how that goes.

Question: What's your favorite baby blanket pattern? I'm looking for recommendations.

4 comments:

garret said...

I wasn't worried about offending YOU! It was everyone else.

IamKnitGuy said...

Everyone else? Who? There's three of us here and that's on a good day. LOL

PearlsToronto said...

Just found your great blog via Garret! Love it!

Susie said...

Love this cowl! I have these really funky robot buttons I bought for my son and this would be a great project for them.